For general inquiries on donations, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Same as always: To donate to Maggie’s Place, please drop off donations at the nearest house location to you. Find the house nearest you at http://www.maggiesplace.org.
Donate your UNWANTED ITEMS!
Items that are in good condition:
- Men’s, Women’s, and Children’s Clothing
- Kitchen items
- Shoes and Accessories
- Household Items
- Recycled Grocery Bags
We do not sell baby items at the store (under 12 months), any baby items can be taken to the Maggie’s Place homes.
If you have donations for the store, you can drop them off during store hours only:
Monday – Friday: 10:30 a.m. – 5:30p.m.
Please do not leave donations outside of the store at anytime!
*The Magdalene House can receive donations if you are not able to reach Maggie’s Thrift. Please call 602.257.4648 for assistance.
Pick-Ups for Large Furniture Items
To schedule large item & furniture pick-ups, call at least 24 hours in advance, Monday – Friday.
- Large rolling bins for collecting donations.
- Shelving for storage.
- A large freight container/trailer for storage to put in the backyard.
- A Shade Structure in the backyard.
- A large industrial fan for the backyard.
- Self Directed Volunteers to help organize, clean and help customers on the sales floors.