For general inquiries on donations, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Same as always: To donate to Maggie’s Place, please drop off donations at the nearest house location to you. Find the house nearest you at http://www.maggiesplace.org.
Donate your UNWANTED ITEMS!
Items that are in good condition:
- Men’s, Women’s, and Children’s Clothing
- Kitchen items
- Shoes and Accessories
- Household Items
- Recycled Grocery Bags
If you have donations for the store, you can drop them off during store hours only:
Monday – Friday: 10:30 a.m. – 4:30p.m. AND First Saturdays 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Please do not leave donations outside of the store at any time!
Pick-Ups for Large Furniture Items and large quantities of boxes or bags (10++)
- We are unable to accommodate last minute pick ups ( call ahead!).
- We are unable to go up flights of stairs (donations must be on ground level or accessible by elevator.)
- We are unable to pack items, they must be pre-packed.
We CANNOT Take:
- Piano’s or Organs
- Appliances older than 10 years
- Pool Tables
- Items from a smoking household
- Recalled Items
- Large rolling bins for collecting donations.
- A large freight container/trailer for storage to put in the backyard.
- A Shade Structure in the backyard.
We are grateful for the generosity of our donors, we are able to provide jobs, by turning your unwanted items into cash!