Volunteers are the heart of Maggie’s Thrift.
Without volunteers, our operations would be close to impossible! As a volunteer we hold you to high standards because in reality, we are all here to serve and help others with all that we are blessed with.
Our volunteers help advance our organization, and our Job Training Program for the moms of Maggie’s Place.
Help us grow, love and thrive with your service.
If you are interested in volunteering at Maggie’s Thrift, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Retail Floor & Customer Support Volunteers – all shifts available.
We are seeking individuals who can commit to a weekly shift to help maintain the sales floor, organize, de-clutter, dust, and attend to customers. This is a fast paced and sometimes creative job. If it is for you, please give us a call or email!!
- Fulfillment By Amazon Implementation Intern
Email Jaime for the unpaid internship description! This is perfect for a business student!
- A cement company to donate cementing services-we need some sidewalks repaired for safety reasons. We also have a need for our backyard to be leveled out.
- Donation bins to be built to store donations in our backyard.
- We need a temperature controlled storage unit (mobile mini, trailer, storage container, etc.) for sorting, to be put in the backyard.
- We could benefit from a shade structure built over our washer & dryer unit outside.
Weekly Level II Volunteers needed.
- For regular volunteers:
- Commit to one shift per week.
- Shift times are either 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. or 2:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Both shifts are equally important and are flexible to fit your schedule on the day of the week that you choose to come in.
- All Shifts are open Monday – Friday.
- To Apply: Come into our store and ask for a volunteer application, OR, print the application, fill it out and bring it back into the store manager.
- VolunteerApplication-TrainingChart: Download this form to bring back in. The back is for Coordinator use only.
- Come ready with days that you can possibly volunteer and preferred shifts.
- Orientation and training follow [according to agreed upon schedule].
Regular operations include:
- Assist with running the register.
- Sorting donations.
- Helping customers.
Maggie’s Thrift is a busy and fast paced environment.
*Level II volunteers must be finger printed and pass a background check.
What we cannot do:
- We are not accepting court-ordered community hours at this time.
- Under age 16 can be considered if a guardian or parent is present, and according to our store needs.
- We are not able to accommodate groups bigger than 6 people due to limited space in our store.
- We do reserve the right to turn down a volunteer request due to the nature of our environment and space.